- A prefixed title given to an Italian monk or friar: Fra AngelicoMore example sentences
- The museum dedicated to Fra Angelico was opened in the 1920's with the help of various financial sources.
- The same effect is used in others of Fra Giovanni's panels.
- With its tender, intimate mood, the subject was disseminated and promoted by the preaching orders such as the Dominicans, to which Fra Angelico belonged, as well as the Augustinians and Franciscans.
Italian, abbreviation of frate 'brother', from Latin frater.
More definitions of FraDefinition of Fra in:
- The US English dictionary