- White bread in a long, crisp loaf: a couple of sticks of French breadMore example sentences
- For this, she sliced a loaf of French bread and topped each slice with prepared red pepper pesto mix and Parmesan cheese and toasted the bread in a 375-degree oven for about 8 minutes.
- To go with these items there were three salad dressings plus garlic bread or French bread.
- The starter was inspired by a little place on Brighton beach which sells fresh mackerel flash-grilled and served in a chunk of French bread with some salad; Russell's version is a bit more upmarket and even harder to eat with any dignity.
More definitions of French breadDefinition of French bread in:
- The US English dictionary