Definition of French kiss in English:
A kiss with contact between tongues.
- While we save French kisses for our most intimate partners, for example, bonobos slip each other the tongue to signal friendship and bonding.
- Research from Paris has concluded that a typical French kiss moves 29 muscles in the face.
- ‘Hi,’ Alisha said, going in for the French kiss, which Lyle by no means tried to escape, but before they could grope for long, they heard someone outside the washroom.
French kissing noun
- Example sentences
- The urge to ask her how French kissing works is nearly irresistible, but I'm not sure how to go about it without spoiling the impression of precocity I'm trying so hard to convey.
- Isn't it weird how French kissing is the kind that everyone does, while polite smooches on the cheek, which seem to me to be particularly continental, lack a proper name?
- Is French kissing in France just called kissing?
Definition of French kiss in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia