nounBritish • informal , • dated
- A condom.More example sentences
- The new orthodoxy preached by the ostensibly liberal apostles of political correctness sanctifies the condom, no longer to be referred to disparagingly as the rubber Johnny or the French letter.
- According to the ad, ‘Julius would like to give you some straight talk about French letters.’
- I had taken some trouble to insert among the smoked salmon and cream cheese, a French letter.
More definitions of French letterDefinition of French letter in:
- The US English dictionary