- A woman’s hairstyle in which the hair is tucked into a vertical roll down the back of the head.More example sentences
- Impulsively she released the French roll and shook her hair out.
- We went inside to the front desk on level 1, and were told to wait on a sofa by the reception-desk girl with hair fastened into a fascinating French roll.
- Her lips were full and red and her raven hair was pulled up in a French roll of sorts.
More definitions of French rollDefinition of French roll in:
- The US English dictionary