- A Japanese dessert apple of a variety with crisp sweet flesh and an orange flush to the skin.More example sentences
- They're a bit tart, a bit sweet, firm, and flavorful - better even than decent apples like Galas, Fujis, Breaburns, Macintoshes, Pippins, and Granny Smiths, and far better than those Golden Delicious / Red Delicious abominations.
- Red Delicious apples comprise 40% of the 3-million cartons grown here, followed by Fujis, Golden Delicious and Jonagold.
- In the United States and Japan, where Fujis originated, bagging is practiced to enhance the apple's red color close to harvest.
More definitions of FujiDefinition of Fuji in:
- The US English dictionary