(also Foulah, Ful)
- The language of the Fulani people, spoken as a first language by about 10 million people and widely used in West Africa as a lingua franca. It belongs to the Benue-Congo language family. Also called Fulani, Fulfulde.More example sentences
- News is broadcast in English and the major Gambian languages (Mandinka, Wolof, Fula, Jola, and Serahuli).
- The currency used is the dalasi with an official language being English and seven local languages namely Mandinka, Wollof, Fula, Jola, Sarahule, Serere, Manjango.
- The most common are translations from Fula to English and translations from English to Fula.
More definitions of FulaDefinition of Fula in:
- The US English dictionary