- A sensitive area of the anterior wall of the vagina believed by some to be highly erogenous and capable of ejaculation.More example sentences
- Most women will achieve an orgasm with clitoral stimulation, while others need to have their G spot worked.
- The trash-talking omnisexual comic returns with a second concert film, addressing menstruation, the G spot, and other conversational gambits for dinner at Grandma's.
- About two thirds of women have prostatic tissue that is clustered more near the vaginal opening, about a centimetre inside, so those women can feel a G spot.
1944: G from Gräfenberg, because first described by the gynaecologist Ernst Gräfenberg (1881–1957) and R. L. Dickinson in the Western Journal of Surgery.
More definitions of G spotDefinition of G spot in:
- The US English dictionary