- An astronomical telescope of the earliest type, with a biconvex objective and biconcave eyepiece.More example sentences
- Examples of refracting afocal systems include an ordinary Keplerian telescope, a Galilean telescope, and a lens-erecting telescope.
- The film does rather off-handedly allude to the fact that scientific innovations were important for the art of that time, particularly the camera obscura and the Galilean telescope.
- A typical Galilean telescope with which Jupiter's moons could be observed was configured as follows.
More definitions of Galilean telescopeDefinition of Galilean telescope in:
- The US English dictionary