- short for Generation Y. both Gen X and Gen Y are generally suspicious of big business, the government, and the mediaMore example sentences
- Henry said there would also be a growing requirement from Gen Y to work remotely and to have the space to socialise with their colleagues.
- 26 percent of the Gen Y believe that the cloud could spur on job growth, whereas only 19 percent of Baby Boomers felt the same way.
- As tough as the rental market may be, it's still a better option for Gen Y than buying prematurely.
More definitions of Gen YDefinition of Gen Y in:
- The US English dictionary