- A very sweet, firm golden-brown Norwegian cheese, traditionally made with goat’s milk.More example sentences
- A commonly used synonym of Gjetost is Gudbrandsdalsost; the Gudbrand valley being its area of origin.
- This delicious and easy to make strudel recipe features eggplants and Gjetost cheese wrapped in flaky pastry - great for a family dinner.
- Typically Gjetost is served with breakfast on sliced bread.
Norwegian, from gjet, geit 'goat' + ost 'cheese'.
More definitions of GjetostDefinition of Gjetost in:
- The US English dictionary