noun• informal , • derogatory
- Used to refer to evangelical Christians.More example sentences
- He was into some heavy-duty stuff before he got so turned-on to being a part of the God squad.
- Despite the God squad's predictable squawks and squeals, it was clear from the beginning that the Wednesday back page was a hit with regular folk, and not only because of the witty captions.
- According to the God squad, we are ‘a society overwhelmed by sin’ - and judging by our growing appetite for confession, they could be right.
More definitions of God squadDefinition of God squad in:
- The US English dictionary