- 1An award given by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, presented annually for outstanding achievement in film and television: she just won her fourth Golden GlobeMore example sentences
- His performance earned him both an Academy Award and a Golden Globe nomination for Best Supporting Actor in 1964.
- Many of the other cast members have been nominated for Golden Globes or Oscars.
- It has deservedly won the best picture Golden Globe and will no doubt inspire a new generation to read Virginia Woolf.
- 1.1 (the Golden Globes) The annual presentation of the Golden Globes: it was named best foreign language film at the recent Golden GlobesMore example sentences
- It is also what led to his Best Actor award at the Golden Globes.
- The film has also been nominated for Best Dramatic Film in this year's Golden Globes, with Brody also receiving a nod for Best Actor.
- Ken coiffed Kim Cattrall's hair for the recent Golden Globes.
More definitions of Golden GlobeDefinition of Golden Globe in:
- The US English dictionary