- 1.1 [as modifier] Denoting or referring to the most desirable or advantageous part of a range of values or conditions (typically the centre): the planet is in the middle of what astronomers call the Goldilocks zone: a place that’s not too hot and not too cold he promises us a return to the Goldilocks economy—not too much deflation, not too much inflationMore example sentences
- Many investors were hoping for the Goldilocks scenario of just enough growth to sustain earning but not enough to stir inflation.
- Poland is as close as you can get to a stable Goldilocks economy, in our view - downside risks are certainly present but contained and it is very difficult still to see how they could lead to a recession.
- Only in Goldilocks universes like ours where things have fallen out just right, purely by accident, will sentient beings arise to be amazed at how ingeniously bio-friendly their universe is.
More definitions of GoldilocksDefinition of Goldilocks in:
- The US English dictionary