noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A synthetic waterproof fabric permeable to air and water vapour, used in outdoor and sports clothing.More example sentences
- I'd like one that is Gore-tex (or something equally as waterproof) and very warm, with few drafts at the seams and openings.
- We tune skis, mend Gore-tex, modify toys, and attack piles of forgotten gear on total faith that it will snow before Christmas.
- I'm sure Gore-tex was never designed to cope with this fluidic onslaught.
More definitions of Gore-TexDefinition of Gore-Tex in:
- The US English dictionary