- A salad consisting of tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese.More example sentences
- The scientists from Glasgow University were astounded at how quickly tzatziki, souvlaki and Greek salads were replaced with burgers, fish suppers and Scotch pies.
- They cooked lamb marinated in garlic and red wine, barbecued fish stuffed with basil and bay leaves, faki (a Greek lentil soup), and prepared a lovely Greek salad with olives and feta cheese.
- You may start with a salad and the Greek salad is enjoyable even if it has a dash too much dressing.
More definitions of Greek saladDefinition of Greek salad in:
- The US English dictionary