- A dialect of the Inuit (Eskimo) language which is one of the official languages of Greenland (the other being Danish).More example sentences
- For the vast majority of the 600 students at Gammeqarfik, their first language is Greenlandic, a dialect of Inuktitut.
- Harry Potter has been translated into 60 languages including Greenlandic, Welsh, Basque and Macedonian.
- The people of Greenland speak Greenlandic, a language that is similar to the one spoken by native Canadian people.
More definitions of GreenlandicDefinition of Greenlandic in:
- The US English dictionary