- A standard for connecting high-definition video devices: [as modifier]: most TVs are equipped with at least one HDMI portMore example sentences
- The HDMI port enables you to explore thrilling HD entertainment options.
- Another aspect of the projector we liked was that you can plug anything into its HDMI port.
- For some cable boxes, you have to choose between sending audio over the HDMI cable or the digital audio cable.
early 21st century: abbreviation of high-definition multimedia interface.
More definitions of HDMIDefinition of HDMI in:
- The US English dictionary