- A member of any of a number of gangs (‘chapters’) of male motorcycle enthusiasts, first formed in California in the 1950s and originally notorious for lawless behaviour.More example sentences
- Jerry Garcia suggested that motorcycle gang the Hell's Angels would be the ideal security team for the show.
- Four of the sentenced men belonged to the notorious Nomads branch of the Hell's Angels motorcycle gang.
- He made his name 40 years ago by chronicling the notorious motorcycle gang, the Hell's Angels, and writing an excellent book about the motorcycle culture.
More definitions of Hell's AngelDefinition of Hell's Angel in:
- The US English dictionary