- Relating to or denoting the Bronze Age cultures of mainland Greece (circa 3000–1050 bc), of which the latest period is equivalent to the Mycenaean age.More example sentences
- It is here that the complex blending of Minoan and native Helladic artistic traditions can be clearly observed.
- The plan marks the possible connection between the two exposed portions of Middle Helladic wall.
- How do the comparisons within the study area enhance our understanding of an Early Helladic world-view?
early 19th century: from Greek Helladikos, from Hellas, Hellad- 'Greece'.
More definitions of HelladicDefinition of Helladic in:
- The US English dictionary