noun[mass noun] ( • trademark in the US)
- A system involving deep tissue massage and exercise, designed to help correct posture, improve mobility, relieve pain, etc..More example sentences
- The form of tissue Hellerwork primarily focuses on is the fascia - the plastic-like tissue that wraps all muscles.
- Not to be outdone, Saturday's Guardian had a 20-page article on ‘Extreme Wellbeing’, featuring a range of expensive and dubious therapies such as Hellerwork and kinesiology.
- Another school of structural integration is Hellerwork, which will not only align and integrate your body parts, it will do the same for your mind and soul.
1980s: named after Joseph Heller (born 1940), the US educator who developed it.
More definitions of HellerworkDefinition of Hellerwork in:
- The US English dictionary