adjective & noun
- another term for Helvetian.More example sentences
- Without being aware of it for the most part, we live in a Helvetic experiment on a European scale.
- Large folds may form individual mountains such as in the Zagros, Appalachian, or Rocky mountain belts; or they can decorate the entire sides of mountains, as in the Helvetic nappes of the Swiss Alps.
- In 1798 Holland and Switzerland had both become unitary and democratic republics, the Batavian and the Helvetic, under the patronage of the Directory.
More definitions of HelveticDefinition of Helvetic in:
- The US English dictionary