- Relating to the Himalayas: the Himalayan foothillsMore example sentences
- Her Radio 4 has tended to be rolling foothills rather than Himalayan peaks.
- He is no longer the hermit of Andretta, the village in the Himalayan foothills to which he has often retreated, to reflect, write and paint.
- The river continues its drop through the Himalayan foothills.
nounBack to top
- North American term for colourpoint.More example sentences
- Of that total, 62 percent were ‘Persians,’ a designation that includes Himalayans and colorpoint carriers.
- They were absolutely adorable, little Himalayans and Siamese.
- We had two Himalayans and the only way to keep them from getting matted was to bathe them.
More definitions of HimalayanDefinition of Himalayan in:
- The US English dictionary