(also Hispanicist /hɪˈspanɪsɪst/)
- An expert in or student of the language and culture of Spain and the Spanish-speaking countries of South America.More example sentences
- Marti is a legendary person, although he is little known in Bulgaria, apart from among historians and Hispanists in the country, she said.
- The most celebrated was the one that, beginning in the early 20th century, pitted Hispanists against indigenists and reverberated across the continent.
- Knapp, a Hispanist and professor at Yale University, accompanied him as his paid companion.
More definitions of HispanistDefinition of Hispanist in:
- The US English dictionary