- The Saturday preceding Easter Sunday. Also called Easter Eve or Easter Saturday.More example sentences
- There were large congregations at the Easter Ceremonies on last weekend, Holy Thursday, good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday.
- Preparing music for Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday masses took the entire afternoon and most of the night.
- On Holy Saturday the Easter Vigil (including Mass) will be celebrated in Allenwood Church at 9 pm.
More definitions of Holy SaturdayDefinition of Holy Saturday in:
- The US English dictionary