- A durable woollen blanket, typically with a coloured border.More example sentences
- Canadian readers will recognize some comfy Hudson's Bay blankets.
- In addition as further evidence of my deep and abiding love of this country, I want to state for the record that I also own a Hudson's Bay blanket.
- The striped Hudson's Bay blankets were made into capotes, coats of the same type that show up in numerous Russell paintings.
late 19th century: originally sold by the Hudson's Bay Company and frequently used as material for coats.
More definitions of Hudson's Bay blanketDefinition of Hudson's Bay blanket in:
- The US English dictionary