noun• trademark , chiefly North American
- A type of four-wheel-drive all-terrain military vehicle, or a similar vehicle intended for civilian use.More example sentences
- Along with the troops, we can deliver trucks, their Hummers, tanks, weapons, supplies.
- The Hummer stopped next to another dark green Jeep facing the cave mouth, and gave a quick salutatory beep.
- Then two Hummers pulled up and discharged the no-nonsense secret service detail.
More definitions of HummerDefinition of Hummer in:
- The US English dictionary