nounUS • informal , • offensive
- A Jewish person.More example sentences
- Parents who wanted to name a son ‘Chaim’ had to use the diminutive ‘Hymie.’
- The Hymies are about being drunk, unemployed and obsessed with dirty Rock'n'Roll.
- You may not blame him and brother man dude certainly accepts no blame for how ‘The Hymies’ lives are affected after reading this message.
1980s: colloquial abbreviation of the Jewish male given name Hyman.
More definitions of HymieDefinition of Hymie in:
- The US English dictionary