- 1The Republic of Ireland (international vehicle registration).More example sentences
- Your car probably already has an IRL euronumberplate and many of the other items - on sale at exorbitant rates - are merely recommended, not mandatory.
- 1.1In real life (used in computer games, online contexts, etc. to refer to social interaction in the physical world): a lot of us have never met each other IRL, but we all share this common bondMore example sentences
- We're just equally anonymous strangers on the internet, someone who can see the situation IRL might be of more help with advice.
- Brava on being brave enough to meet an online guy IRL.
- The budding relationship moved to IRL within three weeks: our first date was on the fourth of July.