- A dog of a breed of hound from Ibiza, characterized by large, pointed, pricked ears and white, fawn, or reddish-brown colouring.More example sentences
- In addition to salukis, eligible breeds are whippets, greyhounds, Afghan hounds, borzois, Ibizan hounds, and Scottish deerhounds.
- Some of those canines have been identified as greyhounds, salukis, pharoah hounds and Ibizan hounds.
- If this is true, it may be that the Phoenician traders brought the Ibizan hound to Ibiza from Egypt.
More definitions of Ibizan houndDefinition of Ibizan hound in:
- The US English dictionary