nounchiefly North American
- A type of maize with large brown and yellow grains, not usually eaten but used to make decorations at festivals such as Thanksgiving.More example sentences
- At any farmer's market you'll find decorative Indian corn with its pale yellow and dark red, brown, and black kernels, as well as rows of mums with their petals in rainbows of bright earth tones.
- Corn stalks, and Indian corn are decorative touches that add so much to areas around your home.
- There's popcorn for popping, flint corn for grinding into cornmeal, sweet corn for corn on the cob, and Indian corn for harvest celebrations.
More definitions of Indian cornDefinition of Indian corn in:
- The US English dictionary