(also Inuktituk /-tʊk/)
- The Inuit language.More example sentences
- There are two sources of native borrowing: the Canadian Indian languages such as Cree, Dene, and Ojibwa, and Inuktitut, the language of the Inuit or Eskimo.
- Signs are written both in English and Inuktitut, the Inuit language.
- It was followed by Dene, Inuktitut, Slavey, Dogrib and Ojibway translations.
Inuit, literally 'the Inuk way', used as the title of a periodical.
More definitions of InuktitutDefinition of Inuktitut in:
- The US English dictionary