- Japanese pop music: a local quartet that plays a delicious blend of J-pop and noisy blaring rock [as modifier]: a J-pop starMore example sentences
- Unlike the West, where radio has traditionally played the primary role in the promotion of popular music, television is J-pop's natural medium.
- There's plenty of old school and funk, but there's even some Motown soul, swing, Japanese rap, reggae, J-pop, samba and early electronica.
- And the truth is that despite the ban on J-pop, Japanese music sells well in South Korea, albeit as a pirate product.
More definitions of J-popDefinition of J-pop in:
- The US English dictionary