- another term for japonica.More example sentences
- Native to China and Japan these plants are often called Japanese quinces or japonica.
- This morning I picked a bag full of Japanese quinces and filled the house with the aroma of homemade jelly and jam.
- The overall objective is, within the framework of a sustainable agriculture, to develop Japanese quince into a unique and competitive European fruit crop.
More definitions of Japanese quinceDefinition of Japanese quince in:
- The US English dictionary