- A member of a Christian movement (the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society) founded in the US by Charles Taze Russell (1852–1916). Jehovah’s Witnesses deny many traditional Christian doctrines (including the divinity of Christ) and refuse military service and blood transfusion on religious grounds.More example sentences
- Several fundamentalist Christian churches such as the Jehovah's Witnesses condemn military service.
- The medical community generally knows that Jehovah's Witnesses refuse blood transfusions.
- Ever wondered how it is that religious groups such as Christian Science and the Jehovah's Witnesses object to medical science and the practice of performing autopsies?
More definitions of Jehovah's WitnessDefinition of Jehovah's Witness in:
- The US English dictionary