- Used in phrases as an expression of surprise: by Jiminy, she was right Jiminy Cricket!More example sentences
- Work, self-reliance and a refusal to surrender were his goals and by Jiminy, his family had to achieve them.
- Jumping Jiminy's eyelash curlers, I'm going to be so late!
- What in the name of Jiminy did these freaks think they were achieving?
early 19th century: alteration of Gemini used as a mild oath in the mid 17th century, a euphemistic form of Jesus (Christ).
More definitions of JiminyDefinition of Jiminy in:
- The US English dictionary