- (In the Bible) the arbitration of King Solomon over a baby claimed by two women (1 Kings 3:16-28). He proposed cutting the baby in half, and then gave it to the woman who showed concern for its life.More example sentences
- Do we need to dispute ownership as if she were the baby in the Judgment of Solomon?
- The texts were taken from the Vulgate and elaborated with original material, while the stories were essentially dramatic - Jonah and the Whale, Belshazzar, Jephtha, the Judgment of Solomon, and so on.
- Another soldier is asked by the filmmakers about the Judgment of Solomon: ‘Who's the real mother?’
More definitions of Judgement of SolomonDefinition of Judgement of Solomon in:
- The US English dictionary