- The sixth month of the year, in the northern hemisphere usually considered the first month of summer: the roses flower in June each June the group meet for an informal reunionMore example sentences
- The revamped books are to be released three at a time each month from June until December.
- He added: ‘It's got to be one of the hottest Junes in recent years.’
- In June this year, he ordered a crossbow with a laser targeting sight from the internet.
Middle English: from Old French juin, from Latin Junius (mensis) '(month) of June', variant of Junonius 'sacred to Juno'.
More definitions of JuneDefinition of June in:
- The US English dictionary