- (Of a woman) imposingly tall and shapely: a handsome Junoesque womanMore example sentences
- She was rather Junoesque, with her soft brown curls, pulled back in a loose knot on the back of her head, and her pretty face; she was probably only a few years older than Mother, but seemed more aged, as if she had seen more in her life.
- But unlike the latter's compliant filles, Golub's Junoesque women project a potency exceeding even that of the Spaniard's priapic Minotaur.
- Of course, her Junoesque figure was exploited in the films and made much of in the media.
More definitions of JunoesqueDefinition of Junoesque in:
- The US English dictionary