- A wine of German origin or style of superior or reserve quality, especially one made from a specified quality of grape must, without added sugar.More example sentences
- These wines are more intense in flavor and concentration than quality wines and Kabinetts.
- In the table wine category, in increasing order of weight/alcohol and sugar, these wines are: Kabinett, Spatlese and Auslese, with the last category made up largely of wines which are a bit too sweet to serve with dinner.
- Fortunately, many of the good ones are the moderately priced Kabinett wines.
from German Kabinettwein, literally 'chamber wine'.
More definitions of KabinettDefinition of Kabinett in:
- The US English dictionary