Definition of Kamilaroi in English:
noun (plural same)
1A member of a group of Australian Aboriginal peoples of north-eastern New South Wales.
- The Kamilaroi had been attacking stock and had killed several stockmen in the area; aggrieved squatters were demanding that government provide ‘protection’.
- The Kamilaroi were nomadic hunters and gatherers with a band-level social organization.
- However, there are thousands of people of mixed descent both within the native populations as well as immigrant populations, who identify themselves as Kamilaroi.
adjectiveBack to top
Relating to the Kamilaroi or their language.
- He was born at Condobolin, NewSouth Wales, of Wiradjuri and Kamilaroi descent.
- Tim Lehâ is 26-years-old, of Kamilaroi and Tongan heritage.
- She may be Kamilaroi woman, and if she's a Kamilaroi woman, well then she needs Kamilaroi spiritual philosophy.
the name in Kamilaroi.
Definition of Kamilaroi in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan