- former name (1976–89) for Cambodia.
- More example sentences
- The turmoil of the Vietnam War and Democratic Kampuchean rule that followed deeply affected the hill tribes.
- Nearly 90 percent of the Thai people are Mongoloid, with lighter complexions than their Burmese, Kampuchean, and Malay neighbors.
- By 1979, it should have been clear that at least one million people had died from starvation or summary execution during the Democratic Kampuchean regime.
More definitions of KampucheaDefinition of Kampuchea in:
- The US English dictionary