adjective & noun
- another term for South Caucasian (see Caucasian).More example sentences
- In the southern and eastern regions, the state of Kartli united tribes that spoke the Kartvelian language.
- The Kartvelian languages are considered to be closely related and descended from a common language.
- It coordinates research and assists foreign students and scholars interested in various Kartvelian fields.
from Georgian k'art'velebi 'Georgians' + -ian.
More definitions of KartvelianDefinition of Kartvelian in:
- The US English dictionary