- A goat of a Himalayan breed yielding fine, soft wool, which is used to make cashmere.More example sentences
- The best raw material for the creation of cashmere yarn comes from fibres extracted from Kashmir goats in the Chinese region formerly known as Inner Mongolia.
- A surreal sight is the wild Kashmir goats that have roamed freely on the Orme since the 1890s.
- The fine fabric known as cashmere is named after the Kashmir goats that live in the Himalayas.
More definitions of Kashmir goatDefinition of Kashmir goat in:
- The US English dictionary