- Exercises performed to strengthen a woman’s pelvic floor muscles.More example sentences
- Friedman disclosed the secret to a better sex life: Kegel exercises.
- Pelvic floor exercises (also known Kegel exercises) are the best way to help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.
- Kegel exercises have long been recommended for women with urinary incontinence or women looking to strengthen their pelvic muscles following childbirth.
1950s: named after the US physician Dr Arnold Kegel (1894–1976), who developed the exercises.
More definitions of Kegel exercisesDefinition of Kegel exercises in:
- The US English dictionary