- A large European moth with orange-brown and white markings, occurring chiefly on moorland and in open woodland.
More example sentences
- Endromis versicolora, the only member of the family Endromidae
- The Kentish glory disappeared from England in 1970 while the netted mountain is a priority species, according to Butterfly Conservation.
- Other important Scottish species are those that need large areas of habitat, like the Marsh Fritillary and the Kentish Glory moth.
- Larger moths like the Kentish Glory also associate with birch woods.