- A terrier of a breed with a silky blue-grey coat.More example sentences
- With my own dog Apollo - a bichon - I came first in the show class and with a client's dog - a Kerry blue terrier - I came second in the scissors class.
- The poodle, Bedlington terrier, and Kerry blue terrier have long, wooly or coarse coats that tend to shed less.
- With more than 177 breeds of dogs at the show, the 120,000 visitors have a chance to see rarities like the Shih Tzu, the Xoloitzcuintli (the hairless Mexican dog), and the Kerry blue.
More definitions of Kerry blueDefinition of Kerry blue in:
- The US English dictionary