- A technique for recording photographic images of corona discharges and hence, supposedly, the auras of living creatures.More example sentences
- You know, there's a certain kind of photography now, Kirlian photography, which can actually photograph your aura.
- You may also use Kirlian photography to capture auras on film.
- I was distressed that my students confused astrology with astronomy, accepted pyramid power, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, Kirlian photography, and psychic surgery without the benefit of a scientific critique.
late 20th century: from the name of Semyon D. and Valentina K. Kirlian, Russian electricians.
More definitions of Kirlian photographyDefinition of Kirlian photography in:
- The US English dictionary