- A carpet of a kind typically having soft, delicate colouring and naturalistic designs.More example sentences
- Most antique room-sized Kirmans have central medallions, and many have ivory or red fields.
- Rugs like Kirmans or Sennas have up to six hundred knots per square.
- She loved the Pratesi sheets on her bed, the silk Kirmans on her floor, and she loved every piece of Armani, Prada, Gucci, and Ferragamo that she kept neatly in her Biedermeier armoire.
late 19th century: from Kirman, the name of a province and town in SE Iran.
More definitions of KirmanDefinition of Kirman in:
- The US English dictionary