- another term for Swahili ( sense 1 of the noun).More example sentences
- For all trainees the weekly curriculum included classes in English and Kiswahili, music, social and religious education, and traditional crafts.
- Most of the inhabitants speak Bantu languages, and Kiswahili, the national language of Tanzania, is also a lingua franca throughout the region.
- The official languages are English and Kiswahili.
from the Bantu prefix ki- (used in names of languages) + Swahili.
More definitions of KiswahiliDefinition of Kiswahili in:
- The US English dictionary